I’m in a desperate need for new clothes. Nothing in my closet fits me well now because I have dropped one size smaller! There’s only one thing to do: SHOP FOR NEW CLOTHES.
Here’s what I managed to grab so far:
– chiffon wrap-around polkadot top from NafNaf (it’s an L size but it’s the last one, I just had to get it! I’ll figure out how to wear it later)
– plain black NafNaf shirt
– retro-like babydoll top from NafNaf
– dark brown cropped cardigan from Motivi
– polkadot sleeveless top from MNG
– taupe halterneck top with belt from Forever21
– red floral satin tube top with bandeau from Forever21
I’m not really done with my clothes-shopping yet. I just need a black cropped cardigan and perhaps 2,3 more tops just for variety. And oh yes, something animal-printed bcoz that’s this season’s hottest trend (besides stripes). I saw one at Forever21 just now, but the look on MZ’s face made me put it back on the rack. It’s either enough-shopping-save-your-money look or are-you-really-gonna-wear-that-cheetah-printed-top-that-looks-like-lingerie look. I don’t like any of the looks. Bah!
Next time, I’m going shopping with my sister!